Looking for a last minute gift? We’ve got you covered!
Our Gift Certificates make the perfect stocking stuffer and can be used for ANY of our services, including;
1 on 1 Training
New Computer Set Up
Transferring Data from an old machine to a new one
and much more!
Give us a call or swing by to pick one up! 806 722 0770
I was talking to a friend a few weeks ago and he mentioned that someone had asked for a recommendation for Computer Services on social media. He, and a few others, recommended SuperGeeks. (Thanks!)
The person that had asked for the recommendation replied with “Can they help me install something on a computer that is otherwise functional?”
While “Computer Repair” does imply fixing something that is broken, the answer to this question is “absolutely.”
Here are just a few examples of how we have helped our customers with their “otherwise functional” computers in just the last few days;
- Helping a customer recover from a Facebook hack.
- Upgrading a Computer’s Processor, Memory, Video Card and adding a few other bells and whistles like a Solid State Drive to make it much faster.
- Configuring Dropbox business accounts, re-organizing the folder structure, setting sharing permissions and training the customer on how to do all of it in the future.
- Assisting with formatting a Word document.
- Remoting in and changing the size of desktop icons.
- Installing Microsoft Office.
- Performing a service call to configure a new printer to scan and print wirelessly from all computers in an office.
- Moving data to a new computer.
- Renewing Software Subscriptions.
- Training a customer on how to use the Windows 10 Mail Application.
- Resetting Passwords.
- Troubleshooting and Increasing WiFi coverage.
- Helped a customer find a file in a Carbonite Backup
If you have any computer issues, questions or just want our advice, give us a call or come by and we would be happy to help!
One of the things we enjoy most is building PCs. Every machine we build is unique, and we take pride in them.
Thinking about a new computer? Know someone who needs a new PC for Christmas? Here’s how it works.
Give us a call, email us or swing by. We will go over your individual needs and develop you a part list and an estimate. The parts are ordered, the computer is built, and you own a PC built to do exactly what you need it to.
Custom computers we built in the past are currently enjoying their lives;
– Being used for high-end video editing.
– Gaming at maxed out settings.
– Serving as a Point of Sales machine in a restaraunt.
– Checking email and browsing the internet in an office.
– And everything in between!
Each of these computers was individualized for the needs of its owner. The business owner would be wasting money paying for the same parts as the gamer. The gamer wouldn’t be able to run their games with a point of sales system. Having a custom PC tailor fit to your needs is the best way to make sure you aren’t spending money on features you won’t need or ending up with a processor that won’t run your high-end software.
Give us a call or swing by to get started!
Interested in No Payments and No Interest on a new PC for 6 months? Use PayPal credit to pay for one our custom computers!