Thank You so much! We are proud to announce that thanks to our fantastic customers, we have won KCBD’s Best of The West for 2018 in our category of “Best Computer Repair/IT”. This means the world to us!
As a way to say thank you, we will be offering the following discounts for the entire month of January:
– FREE Diagnostics. Something not quite right with your machine? Bring it by for our thorough diagnostic process so we can identify the exact issue.
– 20% off of ALL labor charges. This includes 1 on 1 Training, Service Calls, Tune-Ups, Virus Removal, Transferring Data from an old computer to a new one, setting up a new computer, and much more!
We have loved serving this wonderful community for the last 5 years and look forward to many years to come. Give us a call or come by if you need any help with your technology! 806 722 0770
Looking for a last minute gift? We’ve got you covered!
Our Gift Certificates make the perfect stocking stuffer and can be used for ANY of our services, including;
1 on 1 Training
New Computer Set Up
Transferring Data from an old machine to a new one
and much more!
Give us a call or swing by to pick one up! 806 722 0770
I was talking to a friend a few weeks ago and he mentioned that someone had asked for a recommendation for Computer Services on social media. He, and a few others, recommended SuperGeeks. (Thanks!)
The person that had asked for the recommendation replied with “Can they help me install something on a computer that is otherwise functional?”
While “Computer Repair” does imply fixing something that is broken, the answer to this question is “absolutely.”
Here are just a few examples of how we have helped our customers with their “otherwise functional” computers in just the last few days;
- Helping a customer recover from a Facebook hack.
- Upgrading a Computer’s Processor, Memory, Video Card and adding a few other bells and whistles like a Solid State Drive to make it much faster.
- Configuring Dropbox business accounts, re-organizing the folder structure, setting sharing permissions and training the customer on how to do all of it in the future.
- Assisting with formatting a Word document.
- Remoting in and changing the size of desktop icons.
- Installing Microsoft Office.
- Performing a service call to configure a new printer to scan and print wirelessly from all computers in an office.
- Moving data to a new computer.
- Renewing Software Subscriptions.
- Training a customer on how to use the Windows 10 Mail Application.
- Resetting Passwords.
- Troubleshooting and Increasing WiFi coverage.
- Helped a customer find a file in a Carbonite Backup
If you have any computer issues, questions or just want our advice, give us a call or come by and we would be happy to help!