I was talking to a friend a few weeks ago and he mentioned that someone had asked for a recommendation for Computer Services on social media. He, and a few others, recommended SuperGeeks. (Thanks!)
The person that had asked for the recommendation replied with “Can they help me install something on a computer that is otherwise functional?”
While “Computer Repair” does imply fixing something that is broken, the answer to this question is “absolutely.”
Here are just a few examples of how we have helped our customers with their “otherwise functional” computers in just the last few days;
- Helping a customer recover from a Facebook hack.
- Upgrading a Computer’s Processor, Memory, Video Card and adding a few other bells and whistles like a Solid State Drive to make it much faster.
- Configuring Dropbox business accounts, re-organizing the folder structure, setting sharing permissions and training the customer on how to do all of it in the future.
- Assisting with formatting a Word document.
- Remoting in and changing the size of desktop icons.
- Installing Microsoft Office.
- Performing a service call to configure a new printer to scan and print wirelessly from all computers in an office.
- Moving data to a new computer.
- Renewing Software Subscriptions.
- Training a customer on how to use the Windows 10 Mail Application.
- Resetting Passwords.
- Troubleshooting and Increasing WiFi coverage.
- Helped a customer find a file in a Carbonite Backup
If you have any computer issues, questions or just want our advice, give us a call or come by and we would be happy to help!